Bounded Area, is the area that in enclosed in a region. By using integration, we are able to figure the exact area of the shape.
Examples covered in series:
1. Find the area bounded between g(x) = x^2 - 4x and f(x) = 5 in the region x=0 to x =3.
2. Find the Area between y = -x^2 - 2x + 5 and y = x +4 in the region x = -1 to x = 1
3. Find Area between y = cos(x) and y = sin(x) between x=pi/4 and x = pi
4. Find Area between y = x^2 - 4x -2 and y = -2x +6
5. Find the Area between these graphs: y = sqrt(4x) and y = x
6. Find the area enclosed between y = x^3 + 3x - 10x and y = 0
7. Find area between y=4 and y = -x^3 + 9x + 4
9. Find area between g(y) = 4 - y^2 and f(y) = y + 2
9. Find area between f(y) = y(4+y) and g(y) = 2y
10 Find area between f(x) = 8/x bounded by x=0, y =2, and y = 8