Integration by parts is a technique that is used to solve integrals that usually involve some form of multiplication.
There is a step by step process to take that makes this technique easy to use. The difficulty part of this technique is correctly selecting your u and dv.
This video will show you the correct way to select your u and dv and how to successfully recognize and solve these problems.
Examples covered in this series
1. Integral [x * cos(x) dx] evaluated from 0 to Pi
2. Integral [ x * e^x dx] evaluated from 3 to 5
3. Integral [ sin(x) * x^2 dx ]
4. Integral [ 5x e^(3x) dx] evaluated from 0 to 5
5. Integral [ x^2 ln(x) dx ] evaluated from 1 to e
6. Integral [ ln (x) dx ]
7. Integral [ e^x sin(2x) dx ]
8. Integral [ ln(x)^2 / 2 dx ]
9. Integral [ 3x / e^(2x) dx ]
10. Integral [ arcsin(2x) dx ]